- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC facia, soffit and downpipes
- Detached garage
- Close to town centre, schools, shops and recreational facilities
- 2.77m x 2.18m (9'1 x 7'2)
(Max) with tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, hotpress and linen cupboard, access to roof space.
- 4.19m x 3.48m (13'9 x 11'5)
with wood surround fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, television point, laminated wood flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.38m x 3.86m (17' 8" x 12' 8")
(Max) with fully fitted eye and low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for free standing cooker, stainless steel extractor canopy, tiled floor, space for undercounter fridge, space for dishwasher, half panel pine painted walls, built in seating area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.77m (12'10 x 9'1)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.02m (10'9 x 9'11)
with built in triple storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.51m (9'8 x 8'3)
with laminated wood flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With Mira Vie electric shower system situated in a wide shower tray with PVC cladding, half panel PVC walls all round, vanity unit wash hand basin, w.c., pine sheeted ceiling, low voltage downlights, tiled floor, wall mounted heated towel rail.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to front laid in lawn enclosed by wall, tarmac driveway, outside security light to front, pedestrian gate to rear garden.
Garden to rear laid in lawn fully enclosed, patio area, PVC oil tank, raised decked area, outside water tap, outside security light to rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.99m x 4.5m (29'6 x 14'9)
with lighting and power points, colour coded roller door, pedestrian door to side, oil fired burner.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, take the second exit at the Burnside roundabout, continue for approximately half a mile then turn right into St Johns Close, number 28 is situated on the right at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »