- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Modernised Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Open Aspect to Front
- Rear Patio Garden
Additional InformationExcellent Town House Ideally Suited to The First Time Buyer or Investor Alike
An excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious town terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and fully tiled bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate flooring, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors. Conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities with schools, public transport and parks all within walking distance makes viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.33 x 3.28 (10'11" x 10'9")
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.78 x 3.28 (12'5" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Fitted Kitchen 2.41 x 2.34 (7'11" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, under fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator, glass panelled rear door, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in robe, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 2.87 (11'4" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.94 x 3.33 (12'11" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.46 x 2.01 (8'1" x 6'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Roof Space
- Forecourt, private enclosed rear patio area in decked area and stone chip, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »