- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Detached Home in Extremely Sought After Residential Location
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace & Oak Flooring
- Separate Dining Room with Matching Oak Flooring
- Open Archway to Bright Airy Family Room Leading to Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal Layout for Modern Day Living & Priced for Some Updating
- Driveway Parking/ Large Attached Garage with Adjoining Office/Utility Room
- Front Garden & Good Sized Rear South Facing Patio Garden with Open Aspect onto Lagan Meadows
- Cul de Sac Location yet Extremely Convenient to Host of Amenities
- Lagan Towpath, Shops, Transport Links & Stranmillis Primary School Virtually on One's Doorstep
Additional InformationThis attractive extended detached home occupies an excellent cul de sac location backing directly onto Lagan Meadows within the much sought after residential Stranmillis area. There are a host of amenities virtually on one's doorstep including the Lagan towpath, shops and Stranmillis Primary School.
The property offers generous adaptable accommodation with three reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms thus is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day living requirements.
Recent sales in this particular locality have proven extremely successful and with all and more this attractive home has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal with early inspection highly recommended so as not to miss out on this sale opportunity.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side and over panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage light, cloaks area.
- 5.16m x 3.78m (16' 11" x 12' 5")
(at widest points). Feature marble fireplace, solid oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.79m x 2.51m (15' 9" x 8' 3")
Matching solid oak floor. Open archway to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.67m x 3.36m (18' 7" x 11' 0")
(at widest points). Matching solid oak floor, oak effect uPVC double glazed door to rear, sloping ceiling with low voltage lights and double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light, views over Belfast.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.81m x 2.51m (15' 9" x 8' 3")
(at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer Franke sink unit, work surfaces, Creda four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and canopy, matching Creda oven underneath, space for fridge freezer, built-in wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, under stairs storage, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.45m x 2.94m (14' 7" x 9' 8")
(at widest points). Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.83m x 2.95m (12' 7" x 9' 8")
Double built-in robe, views over Lagan Meadows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.14m x 2.16m (10' 4" x 7' 1")
Access to partly floored roofspace with light.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- Front garden in lawn and beds with border hedging and boundary wall. Driveway to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.4m x 2.46m (24' 3" x 8' 1")
(at widest points). Roller shutter door, oil fired boiler, built-in shelving, double glazed Velux window. Door to . . .
- OFFICE/UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.41m (12' 0" x 7' 11")
(at widest points). Plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Good sized south facing rear patio garden with open aspect onto Lagan Meadows, views over Belfast, outside tap, oil tank.
From Stranmillis Road turn into Sharman Road. Continue to bottom and Sharman Park is on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »