28 Sandhill Parade, Belfast BT5 6FH
Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attention Investors / First Time Buyers 3 Bed Semi-Detached Villa
- Potential Rental Income £675pcm (£8,100pa)
- Living Room, Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing & OFCH
- Off Street Parking with Driveway in Tarmac
- Excellent Location Close to Belfast City Centre
- Priced to Allow for Possible Updating & Works
- Cash Offers Only
Additional InformationViewing Times:
1:35pm - 2:05pm Tue 12th June
2:50pm - 3:20pm Mon 18th June
2:50pm - 3:20pm Thu 21st June
This semi-detached property set just off the Sandown Road, provides ease of access to some of the provinces leading schools, Ballyhackamore Village, the main arterial routes and Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge, modern fully fitted Kitchen Diner breakfast bar, three generous bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. The property benefits from double glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating. Externally the front of the property is finished in concrete for ease of maintenance with a paved area to the rear, detached garage and driveway.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »