- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Prime Cul-de-sac Location with Direct Pedestrian Access Down to Ballyholme Village
- Well Presented Throughout
- Property Has Been Maintained and Upgraded Over Recent Years
- Recently Upgraded Wiring
- Recently Installed Cavity Wall and Roofspace Insulation
- Good Sized L-Shaped Living Room with Attractive Fireplace, Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Elevated Site with Private Aspect to Both Front and Rear
- Tarmac Driveway and Forecourt with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Flowers, Plants, Trees, Shrubs and Patio Areas
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Many Amenities Close by Including Ballyholme Beach, Village, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and Schools
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in this extremely popular residential area, with direct pedestrian access into Ballyholme, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive detached bungalow finished to an excellent standard throughout with little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. Over the years the current owners have not only maintained but also upgraded the property, examples of which include recent re-wiring, cavity wall and roofspace insulation and upgraded heating system.
The accommodation is bright and spacious with a tremendous flow of natural light and comprises large living room with attractive fireplace, open plan to casual dining/family area, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room with three piece white suite. Outside does not disappoint either. The property sits on an elevated site with excellent degree of privacy to both front and rear. To the front is a driveway and forecourt with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, whilst to the rear is an immaculately presented fully enclosed garden with lawns, flowers, plants, trees, shrubs and patio area. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits and garage.
Due to its convenient location there are many amenities close by including Ballyholme beach, village, shops, cafes, restaurants and schools. With all this fine home has to offer we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of potential purchasers. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, glazed inner door and glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom, cornice ceiling, laminate wood effect floor, access to roofspace, shelved airing cupboard.
- L-SHAPED LIVI8NG ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.92m x 5.m (19' 5" x 16' 5")
at widest points
Cornice ceiling, private aspect to front and rear.
- 3.12m x 2.69m (10' 3" x 8' 10")
Range of units, solid wooden work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff four ring induction hob, tiled splashback, Neff extractor fan above, integrated Neff double oven, recess for fridge and freezer, solid wooden breakfast bar, storage cupboard with Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, plate display shelf, laminate tile effect floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor, double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.57m (10' 11" x 8' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.41m (9' 2" x 7' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, Duravit low flush WC, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Tarmac driveway and forecourt to front with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, leading to garage.
Heading out of Bangor along Donaghadee Road turn left into Riverside Road. Number 28 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »