- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Family Home In Well Established And Much Sought After Residential Development
- Deceptively Spacious And Well Laid Out Family Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Mahogany Fireplace And Solid French Oak Flooring
- Separate Dining Room
- Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- uPVC Double Glazed Sun Room With Solid Oak Flooring And Overlooking Rear Garden
- 4 Well-Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom And Ground Floor Cloakroom With WC
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Detached Double Garage And Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Additional Playroom, Office, Utility Room And Store Rooms, Adjoining Garage
- Delightful Enclosed And Private Rear Paved Garden With Sheltered Sitting Areas Along With Good Sized Front Gardens In Lawns
- Popular And Convenient Residential Location Close To All Local Amenities, Schooling And Transport Routes To Belfast And Lisburn Cities
Additional InformationRichmond Court has consistently proved to be an extremely popular development due to its excellent location on the periphery of Lisburn city centre, close to all local amenities within the area including excellent schooling, with Belfast a comfortable commute away.
Internally, the property has generous accommodation comprising of four bedrooms, three reception rooms together with kitchen, bathroom and ensuite, and large double garage.
Externally, the property has front and rear gardens and excellent driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing of this superb home is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side windows.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Understairs storage. Hotpress.
- WALK THROUGH CLOAKS:
- Built-in storage. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- 7.34m x 3.86m (24' 1" x 12' 8")
Solid French oak wood strip floor. Cornice ceiling. 2 ceiling roses. Feature marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Bay window. Glazed double doors to sun room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.35m (15' 7" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED SUN ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.48m (16' 8" x 11' 5")
Solid Irish oak floor. Double patio doors to rear.
- SOLID OAK FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- Range of high and low level units. Blanco 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Zanussi 4 ring ceramic hob with electric oven under and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Integrated Panasonic microwave. Glass display cabinets. Display shelves. Built-in wine rack. Integrated fridge. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.28m x 2.97m (17' 4" x 9' 9")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Light coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12' 9" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.3m (12' 9" x 10' 10")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.74m (9' 5" x 9' 0")
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Panelled bath. Fully tiled shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower. Part tiled walls.
- Delightful end of cul-de-sac location. Good sized front garden in lawns with mature planting, trees and flowerbeds. Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Private and enclosed paved rear garden with several sheltered areas and brick built-in BBQ, raised flowerbeds and boundary walls and fence.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.99m x 5.87m (19' 8" x 19' 3")
Electric up and over door. Power and light.
- Additional outbuildings to rear include…
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
Range of units. Worksurfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit.
- STORE ROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.m (17' 4" x 9' 10")
- PLAY ROOM/OFFICE:
- 5.28m x 3.81m (17' 4" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor. Power and light. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- STORE ROOM:
- 4.83m x 1.85m (15' 10" x 6' 1")
- FURTHER STORE ROOM:
- 9.98m x 2.74m (32' 9" x 9' 0")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »