- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning detached family home on a private site with stunning surrounding gardens
- Unique design providing spacious family accommodation with a selection of reception rooms
- Wonderful landscaped gardens with lawns, planted areas and areas to enjoy
- Grand reception/dining hall with a tiled floor and a double front door
- Luxurious and spacious lounge with a feature fireplace
- Cosy snug open to a lovely conservatory with garden views
- Superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room for the family to enjoy
- Utility room with access to a WC and to the garage
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Stunning family bathroom with a free standing bath and a walk-in shower
- Separate shower room with a white suite beside the master bedroom
- Large double garage with light and power
- Located on the outskirts of Ballygowan within a short drive to local amenities
Additional InformationA Tranquil Experience!
This stunning home has to be experienced to be believed... tranquillity, space, beautiful gardens, an immaculate and stylish interior and a convenient location that is within twenty minutes of Belfast... what is not to love! From the moment you turn into the stoned driveway you will notice the charm and character, you will be blown away by the gardens and feel like you have arrived somewhere very special..
Downstairs comprises an impressive reception/dining hall, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a cosy snug with access to the garden and to a lovely conservatory that offers delightful views of the garden, a superb kitchen with open plan living and dining, a utility room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs offers four double bedrooms, a shower room with a white suite and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate free standing bath and walk-in shower.
If you are in the market for a stunning family home on a mature and secluded site with a convenient countryside location, then look no further. Belfast, Ballygowan, Moneyreagh, Saintfield, Carryduff and Comber are all within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Reception Hall
- Sitting Room 4.60m x 6.17m (15'1" x 20'3")
- Snug 3.38m x 3.58m (11'1" x 11'9")
- Conservatory 3.58m x 3.02m (11'9" x 9'11")
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 4.60m x 8.84m (15'1" x 29')
- Utility Room 3.12m x 2.06m (10'3" x 6'9")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 4.04m (15'2" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.58m (12' x 11'9")
- Shower Room 3.63m x 2.03m (11'11" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.48m x 3.68m (11'5" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 4 3.48m x 3.48m (11'5" x 11'5")
- Bathroom 4.60m x 2.06m (15'1" x 6'9")
- Linen Closet 4.22m x 1.60m (13'10" x 5'3")
- Double Garage 9.96m x 4.93m (32'8" x 16'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »