- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a dining room with wood laminate flooring and a separate fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring
- LOUNGE 15'4'' X 11'9'' (4.67m X 3.58m)
- Feature mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'11'' (3.56m X 2.72m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN 11'7'' X 9'6'' (3.53m X 2.90m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 2 12'3'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (3.73m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'7'' AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.62m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising corner bath, Redring electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls, pvc panelled walls, pvc tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator
- Pebbled garden to front
Concrete patio area to rear
Steps down to a paved garden with shrub bed
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »