- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Double Extended Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Vaulted Master Bedroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Extensively Refurbished
- Hard Landscaped Gardens
Additional InformationA Stunning Double Extended Period Semi Detached Villa Modernised To An Exceptional Standard Throughout.
Situated within this highly regarded and much admired residential location, this fabulous double extended home will impress. The luxuriously appointed interior comprises 3 double bedrooms with extended master bedroom with feature vaulted ceiling, 2 reception rooms with antique fireplaces, extended contemporary designed kitchen with feature island unit, granite worktops, range master plus built-in oven and microwave and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas zoned central heating and has benefited from comprehensive modernisation programme to include rewiring and replumbing. Hard landscaped gardens with off street carparking to front and feature walled rear garden combine with the most convenient location to create the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, corniced ceiling solid oak flooring.
- Lounge 3.81 x 3.02 (12'6" x 9'11")
- Feature hardwood fireplace, cast iron inset, picture rail, wood laminate floor, corniced ceiling.
- Living Room 3.81 x 3.02 (12'6" x 9'11")
- Antique slate fireplace with matching over mantle , tiled inset, original tiled floor, feature radiator, understairs storage, understairs storage leaded light door.
- Kitchen 4.44 x 4.04 (14'7" x 13'3")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level soft closing units, granite worktops, range master with gas hob and warming plate, siemens stainless steel canopy extractor fan, built-in high level neff oven, built-in high level neff microwave oven, twin integrated fridge/freezer, under counter wine cooler or tumble dryer space, plumbed for washing machine, siemens integrated dishwasher, tall pull out larder, granite topped island unit, breakfast bar, multifunctional recessed lighting, granite splash back, porcelain tiled floor, feature radiator, upvc double glazed patio doors and windows.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising double shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, airing cupboard, feature radiator, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4.17 x 3.09 (13'8" x 10'2")
- Antique cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, corniced ceiling, picture rail.
- Extended Master Bedroom 4.46 x 3.97 (14'8" x 13'0")
- Vaulted ceiling with exposed brick wall, twin velux roof light, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Mezzanine level
- Under eaves storage, gas boiler, velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 3.81 (12'10" x 12'6")
- Under eaves storage, panelled radiator.
- Hard landscaped front garden with driveway, shrubs and flowerbeds, power point suitable for portable car charger, private walled rear garden with decking, brick built pizza oven, seating area, outside lighting, covered area bench, power point.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »