- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A rare opportunity to acquire a delightful family home in this desirable location
- Bright and deceptively spacious semi-detached family home on an elevated site
- A home which retains many original features and high ceilings offering light and bright accommodation throughout
- Three generous reception rooms across the ground floor
- Modern and bright Kitchen Diner
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms plus Study and Dressing Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom, separate Shower room and Master with ensuite shower room
- Separate Utility Room and WC on the ground floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Double garage
- Automated Entrance Gates
- Ample driveway parking to the front and side. large lawned garden to the front with a south facing aspect.
- Delightful and sheltered rear patio area ideal for entertaining
- Close proximity to Lisburn City Centre, Lisburn Train Station, leading Schools and local amenities
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this period home in one of Lisburn's most sought after addresses. This charming family home therefore enjoys a broad range of amenities nearby including leading schools, sports and recreational facilities and local transport connections very close to hand.
The accommodation has been well maintained and briefly comprises of two large reception rooms to the front of the property plus rear study/home office. A light and bright kitchen leads through to a cosy family room with wood burning stove. Across the first floor comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite), family bathroom, additional shower room and dressing room.
A generous site so close to the City Centre with detached double garage to the rear.
A home that retains numerous original features such as cornicing, ceiling roses, picture rails and sliding sash windows. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid wood panelled door with double glazed window light over. Original ornate ceramic tiled floor, ceiling cornice, stained glass solid wood door with matching side panels through to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid Oak Strip flooring, ceiling cornice, picture rail and ceiling rose. feature staircase with mahogany newel post and hand rail, storage understairs
- 6.35m x 4.65m (20' 10" x 15' 3")
Solid Oak Strip flooring, ceiling cornice, picture rail and ceiling rose. Feature bay window with original panelled shutters, white marble feature fireplace with cast iron inlay, gas fire on slate hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.16m x 4.14m (16' 11" x 13' 7")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail and ceiling rose. Original panelled window shutters, feature mahogany fireplace, open fire, cast iron inlay and hearth.
- 3.61m x 2.69m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.91m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
Solid Oak Strip Flooring, wood burning stove on tiled slate hearth, brick inlay, timber mantle, picture rail, door through to...
- 3.71m x 4.19m (12' 2" x 13' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units and centre island. Stainless steel side draining sink, Hotpoint electric oven and 4 ring ceramic hob. Space for firidge freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiled splash back, recessed spot lighting, half glazed door out to side, door through to....
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.36m (12' 10" x 7' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, ceramic tiled splashack, solid wood door out to rear patio, boiler room off.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flsuh WC
- Split level galleried landing with feature stained glassing ceiling light window, hot press and dressing room off.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Solid hardwood strip floor, high flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with floor mounted taps, fully tiled shower cubicle, spot lighting and extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.54m x 4.65m (18' 2" x 15' 3")
Solid hard wood strip floor, feature fireplace with cast iron inlay, picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low fush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 4.09m (13' 11" x 13' 5")
Solid hardwood strip flooring, feature fireplace with cast iron inlay, picture rail
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.91m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.69m (11' 8" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, extractor fan
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.39m x 5.97m (17' 8" x 19' 7")
Twin electric roller shutter doors, power and light, window and door to side.
- Low level stone wall and beech hedge to roadside with stone pillars and automated entrance gates. Tarmaced driveway with space for multiple vehicles and leading to detached rear garage.
Large well manicured lawn to front with a south facing aspect, specimen trees and shrub beds.
Sheltered and enclosed rear brick paviour patio area with raised shrub bed
When leaving Lisburn City centre on Antrim Street continue under the railway bridge, take right on to North Circular Road and no.28 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »