- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Potential Development Opportunity (Subject To Necessary Planning Permissions)
- Potential Refurbishment Opportunity
- Site Extending To Approx 1.21 Acres
- Convenient Location To Coleraine Town Centre, Causeway Hospital, School, Ulster University & All Major Arterial Routes
- The subject property occupies a site of circa 1.21 acres and comprises a derelict detached bungalow with pitched tile roof. The site is largely triangular shape and is of even topography and can be accessed from either the Newbridge Road or Hall Road.
Located on the outskirts of Coleraine town centre and being within short distance to Causeway Hospital, primary and secondary schools, University of Ulster, north coast attractions and easy access to all major arterial routes.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »