- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Beautiful example of a red brick period family home built in c.1925
- Located within the much admired and sought after My Lady's Mile known as Old Holywood
- Flexible accommodation depending on individual family needs
- Drawing room, family room and a large dining room
- Kitchen opening to casual dining area with feature oil fired cream Aga
- Many original features very much in place and blended into modern day living incorporating stain glass windows, cornice ceilings and panelled doors to mention but a few
- Four bedrooms
- Large bathroom and separate shower room
- Additional storeroom and work room
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC facias and soffits
- Detached single garage
- Maintained to a high standard throughout
- Potential for further extension depending on needs and subject to planning permission
- Spacious well maintained and laid out gardens surrounding the house with mature borders, brick paved pathways, raised flowerbeds, morning and evening patios
- Brick driveway with parking for up to five cars
- Outstanding location with the renowned Sullivan Upper Prep, Sullivan Upper, Priory Integrated College, St Patricks and Holywood Primary all being within a minutes walk including only a five minutes walk from Holywood town
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
No28 has been our superb family home for the past 50 years. Our children all attended local schools, and we have wonderful memories of many special occasions both inside our house and out in the great gardens.
All amenities are within walking distance adding to the appeal and undoubtably being the main factor when we set up home here.
Alas time has come for us now to move on and allow the next family to enjoy and grow as we did.
- Solid front door with stain glass light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo flooring. Panelled door with stain glass inset to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid staircase leading to the first floor with painted spindles and oak Newell posts. Under stair open cloak space. Under stair storage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.83m (16' 1" x 15' 10")
Raised fireplace with raised tiled hearth, pine tongue and groove ceiling. Feature bay window. Cornice ceiling, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.37m (20' 0" x 14' 4")
Fireplace with solid wood surround, tiled inset and hearth with copper hood. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.14m x 3.78m (23' 5" x 12' 5")
Fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth, wall lighting, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.6m x 3.02m (21' 8" x 9' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level solid wood units, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, four ring electric hob and under oven, feature green oil fired Aga with tiled surround, space for and plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tongue and groove ceiling.
- 2.9m x 2.59m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Comprising low flush wc and sink unit. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating.
- Bright and spacious landing with stain glass window. Picture rail.
- 3.02m x 2.87m (9' 11" x 9' 5")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving, part tiled walls. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.16m x 4.37m (16' 11" x 14' 4")
Including built-in wardrobes with cabinets above, picture rail, inset sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 3.91m (15' 11" x 12' 10")
Including built in wardrobes with cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, under cabinet, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.79m (12' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls.
- 2.69m x 1.68m (8' 10" x 5' 6")
- 5.74m x 2.82m (18' 10" x 9' 3")
Roller door. Light and power.
- Brick paved driveway with parking for up to four cars. Gardens laid in lawns with mature borders. Rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds, paved patio areas catching the sun all day.
- Outside light. Outside tap. Concealed oil tank.
Travelling from Holywood High Street towards Belfast turn left into My Lady's Mile. No 28 is located 400 yards on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »