28 Muskett Crescent, Carryduff BT8 8QL
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff
- No onward chain, well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a spacious patio and a good-sized lawn
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side of the property
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
An Easy Start!
Every once in a while a well-presented first time buyer property comes to the market that you can literally just move into. One of the great features is the open plan living and dining room which provides a perfect area for a dinner party with friends and family. The property benefits from no onward chain making for an easy move to your new home. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac location the privacy and high standard of accommodation will be just the ticket for a lucky purchaser.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a spacious open plan living & dining room which benefits from a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace and a modern kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Upstairs are three bedrooms - two with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom with a white three piece suite.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn with a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The private rear garden is fully enclosed and benefits from a spacious patio and a good-sized lawn.
Muskett Crescent is just off the main Ballynahinch Road and is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this super property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 4'6" x 3'10"
Living/Dining Room 23'3" x 11'4"
Kitchen 10' x 6'6"
Bedroom 1 11'3" x 7'6"
Bedroom 2 11'8" x 8'2"
Bedroom 3 7'11" x 6'8"
Bathroom 8'5" x 6'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »