- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A modern and beautifully presented home with a spacious south facing garden
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and access to a WC
- Living room with a feature fireplace, a gas fire and a solid wood floor
- Superb kitchen/diner with double doors to the rear garden
- Matching utility room with units, a sink and plumbing for a washing machine
- Three bedrooms with solid wood floors - master with an en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a modern three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Driveway to the front leading to an attached garage
- South facing, spacious and very private rear garden with a summerhouse
- Convenient location with a great range of amenities and schools
Additional InformationThe Chase Is On!
If you are looking for a modern home in a convenient location that offers spacious accommodation then this could be the answer. The property is beautifully presented and has been perfectly maintained by the current owner's making for an easy move to your new home without the hassle of decorating. It benefits from solid wood floors, gas fired heating, a fantastic kitchen/diner and a spacious south facing rear garden.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid wood floor, a living room with a feature fireplace, a gas fire and a solid wood floor, a fantastic kitchen/diner, a matching utility room and a WC. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a solid wood floor and an en-suite, a further two bedrooms both with solid wood floors and a modern bathroom with a three-piece suite.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway leading to an attached garage that benefits from light, power and a roller door. The rear garden is the biggest in the development and benefits from a sunny south facing aspect which is a real sun trap and no overlooking properties to the rear... a great place to host a barbeque. There is a lovely summer house to enjoy which is currently being used as a home office.
Located just off the popular Cregagh Road there is no shortage of local amenities, schools and public transport to and from the City Centre and Forestside Shopping Centre is close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.94m x 3.96m (12'11" x 13')
- Kitchen/Diner 3.96m x 5.16m (13' x 16'11")
- Utility Room 2.01m x 2.90m (6'7" x 9'6")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.99m x 3.43m (13'1" x 11'3")
- En-suite 1.98m x 1.78m (6'6" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 3.48m (13'1" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.99m x 2.08m (13'1" x 6'10")
- Bathroom 2.01m x 2.39m (6'7" x 7'10")
- Garage 6.48m x 2.69m (21'3" x 8'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »