- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Extended Detached Chalet Villa
- 3 Bedrooms/ 3 Reception Rooms
- Extensive Private Mature Site
- Beautifully Finished Throughout
- Luxury Contemporary Kitchen With Granite Worksurfaces
- Matching Utility Room
- Deluxe Modern Ground Floor Shower Room
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Deluxe First Floor Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned on an extensive private mature site enjoying a peaceful rural aspect. This superb extended detached chalet villa boasts a high standard of finish & specification throughout including a 'jaw dropping' luxury kitchen with matching utility room, deluxe ground floor shower room plus modern first floor bathroom. Perfect for the purchaser searching for a property in a tranquil setting yet perfectly positioned close to the Doagh Road in Newtownabbey.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Twin French doors to:-
- LOUNGE 6.10m x 3.81m (20'0" x 12'6")
- Quality grey coloured wood effect tiled flooring extending thought twin French PVC double glazed doors to:-
- SUN ROOM 4.04m x 3.40m (13'3" x 11'2")
- Twin French PVC double glazed doors to garden and rear. Quality grey coloured wood effect laminate flooring. Enjoying views over mature gardens and patio.
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LUXURY KITCHEN 5.13m x 2.92m (16'10" x 9'7")
- With Dining Aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level hi-gloss fitted units with contrasting quality granite work surfaces. A hosts of integrated appliances including eye level oven with separate 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housing in stainless steel canopy. Dishwasher. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Grey coloured wood effect tiled flooring. Twin PVC double glazed door to garden and patio. Open plan into:-
- FAMILY ROOM 2.79m x 2.79m (9'2" x 9'2")
- Inglenook feature style fireplace with tiled hearth.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m x 2.44m (9'0" x 8'0")
- Fitted with a range of quality matching hi-gloss units. Integrated wine cooler. Contrasting granite work surfaces. Access into walk in storage cupboard.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising button flush w.c, quarter rounded shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.34m x 2.77m (14'3" x 9'1")
- LUXURIOUS EN SUITE
- Comprising step in shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and button flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 3.51m (12'3" x 11'6")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.81m x 2.44m (12'6" x 8'0")
- LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising P Shaped bath with fixed shower screen, wash hand basin in modern vanity unit and button flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Velux window.
- Accessed via shared private brick paved driveway to twin gates to:-
Private paved parking forecourt. Suitable for a variety of vehicles.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- Remote control roller door.
Extensive private garden to rear laid in neat lawn.
Screened by perimeter fence plus paved patio/ terrace area perfect for family entertaining.
2 water taps.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »