This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stone Render
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Development
Additional InformationThis handsome detached family home is situated in a cul de sac in this sought after residential development on the desirable Strangford Road, Downpatrick. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises four bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom with full suite and shower cubicle. There are three reception rooms and a most attractive fitted kitchen with adjacent utility room. There is considerable privacy in the back garden with patio area and space for family fun.
There are already many accessible amenities including walks by the Quoile River and easy walking and commuting to St Patrick's gold club and Downpatrick Cricket Club. The leading schools with the area enjoy excellent reputations for both academic and technical interests and the prospect of the re-location of Down High School to within walking distance on the Strangford Road further enhances the appeal of this fine family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring, storage space, spot lighting.
- Living Room 15'11" x 12'08" (4.85m x 3.86m)
- Spacious living room. Gas fireplace with granite hearth, surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 12'0" x 13'08" (3.66m x 4.17m)
- Range of high and low level units, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with drainer, integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge. Recess for oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Tiled at splashback. Wine rack. Spot lighting. Ceramic tiled flooring. Leads to utility.
- Dining Room 10'09" x 11'08" (3.28m x 3.56m)
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 8'10" x 8'09" (2.69m x 2.67m)
- A range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, pull out extendable telescopic tap, tiled at splash back. Recess for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Spotlighting. Ceramic tiled flooring. Access to rear garden.
- Sitting Room 11'08" x 12'08" (3.56m x 3.86m)
- Corner Electric feature fireplace. French doors leading to rear patio/decking area.
- Downstairs W/C
- White low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to loft via slingsby ladder which is partly floored. Spacious hot press with pressurised system.
- Master Bedroom 16'08" x 12'08" (5.08m x 3.86m)
- Views to front. En-suite with white low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin (tiled at splashback) and fully tiled shower. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'08" x 11'08" (3.25m x 3.56m)
- Views to front.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 13'08" (3.66m x 4.17m)
- Views to rear.
- Bedroom Four 11'08" x 12'08" (3.56m x 3.86m)
- Views to rear.
- White panelled bath with waterfall tap and integrated shower over. Low flush W/C And pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with gardens laid in lawns and enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with patio and decking area. Enclosed oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views