- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stone Render
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Development
Additional InformationThis handsome detached family home is situated in a cul de sac in this sought after residential development on the desirable Strangford Road, Downpatrick. The beautifully presented accommodation comprises four bedrooms (master with en-suite), bathroom with full suite and shower cubicle. There are three reception rooms and a most attractive fitted kitchen with adjacent utility room. There is considerable privacy in the back garden with patio area and space for family fun.
There are already many accessible amenities including walks by the Quoile River and easy walking and commuting to St Patrick's Golf Club and Downpatrick Cricket Club. The leading schools with the area enjoy excellent reputations for both academic and technical interests and the prospect of the re-location of Down High School to within walking distance on the Strangford Road further enhances the appeal of this fine family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring, storage space, spot lighting.
- Living Room 15'11" x 12'08" (4.85m x 3.86m)
- Spacious living room. Gas fireplace with granite hearth, surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 12'0" x 13'08" (3.66m x 4.17m)
- Range of high and low level units, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit with drainer, integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge. Recess for oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Tiled at splashback. Wine rack. Spot lighting. Ceramic tiled flooring. Leads to utility.
- Dining Room 10'09" x 11'08" (3.28m x 3.56m)
- Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 8'10" x 8'09" (2.69m x 2.67m)
- A range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, pull out extendable telescopic tap, tiled at splash back. Recess for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Spotlighting. Ceramic tiled flooring. Access to rear garden.
- Sitting Room 11'08" x 12'08" (3.56m x 3.86m)
- Corner Electric feature fireplace. French doors leading to rear patio/decking area.
- Downstairs W/C
- White low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to loft via slingsby ladder which is partly floored. Spacious hot press with pressurised system.
- Master Bedroom 16'08" x 12'08" (5.08m x 3.86m)
- Views to front. En-suite with white low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin (tiled at splashback) and fully tiled shower. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 10'08" x 11'08" (3.25m x 3.56m)
- Views to front.
- Bedroom Three 12'0" x 13'08" (3.66m x 4.17m)
- Views to rear.
- Bedroom Four 11'08" x 12'08" (3.56m x 3.86m)
- Views to rear.
- White panelled bath with waterfall tap and integrated shower over. Low flush W/C And pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with gardens laid in lawns and enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with patio and decking area. Enclosed oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »