- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi-Detached Family Home With Contemporary Extension
- Bright Entrance Hall With Solid Maple Floor, Cloakroom With WC And Separate Cloaks Cupboard And Storage Cupboard
- Good Sized Formal Lounge With Stone Fireplace
- Extended Lower Level Kitchen And Dining Area Open Plan To Living Room With Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Kitchen With Full Range Of Units And Built In Appliances And Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms, Principal Bedroom With Vaulted Ceiling And Range Of Built In Robes And Ensuite Shower Room
- Landing With Open Study Area
- Slingsby Ladder To Floored Roofspace With Velux Window
- Modern Family Bathroom With Complementary Tiling
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed uPVC And Hardwood Windows
- Entrance Gates Leading To Tarmaced Front Parking Area And Boundary Hedging
- Delightful Split Level Private Mature Rear Garden In Lawn With Various Sitting Areas To Decked Area, 2 Separate Stone Patio Areas, Boundary Hedging
- Attached Garden Store With Gas Fired Boiler
- Located Just Off The Lisburn Road So Extremely Convenient To A Host Of Amenities In The Surrounding Malone Area Including Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport And Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis extended semi-detached family home offers the perfect balance of a traditional property in South Belfast with the contrast of a contemporary extension offering bright spacious open plan living accommodation to the rear. It is located just off the Lisburn Road so extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding Malone area including shops, restaurants, public transport, and leading schools.
Providing exceptionally well appointed and deceptively spacious accommodation comprising of four bedrooms including master suite with ensuite, modern family bathroom and on the ground floor, Formal Lounge and superb open plan living/dining/kitchen with full range of integrated appliances. Additionally the property has a utility room and cloakroom, and gas fired heating and double glazing.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking and delightful private mature rear gardens in lawns with various sitting areas.
- Glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Inner glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Maple wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard with feature porthole window. Storage cupboard understairs.
- Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 7.42m x 3.63m (24' 4" x 11' 11")
Corniced ceiling. Attractive stone fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Double doors to extended living area.
- 5.05m x 4.09m (16' 7" x 13' 5")
Full range of high and low level units with formica work tops. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Partially tiled walls. Stainless steel electric oven. Stainless steel 4 ring gas hob. Extractor hood. Integrated 'Neff' dishwasher. Stainless steel 'Candy' microwave. Integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.78m (6' 0" x 5' 10")
Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Fitted shelving.
- OPEN PLAN TO DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 6.35m x 3.58m (20' 10" x 11' 9")
Oak wood strip floor. Double doors to decked area. Roof lantern.
- Stairs with feature lead glass window leading to:
First Floor Return
- Study area.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 7.14m x 4.11m (23' 5" x 13' 6")
Full range of built-in wardrobes, shelving and cupboards. Feature window. Vaulted ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Bidet. Chrome heated towel radiator. Velux window. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with shower screen and shower over. Low flush WC. Storage with square wash hand basin and mirror above. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.4m (11' 4" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.57m x 2.29m (8' 5" x 7' 6")
- MAIN LANDING:
- Access to floored roof space via Slingsby ladder with velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Delightful private mature rear garden in lawns with trees and shrubs decked sitting area and stone patio area. Steps to lower level garden in lawns with lower level patio area, side boundary hedging and rear fence. Attached garden store with gas fired boiler and shelving. Extensive tarmac parking to front with stone beds, boundary hedging to front and side and entrance gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »