- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- On Instructions From The Owner Who Is Retiring
- For Sale As A Going Concern, goodwill, fixtures and fittings of Thriving Café Business
- Fully Equipped Café & Hot-Food Takeaway
- Established & Thriving Business
- Prominent position in the Heart of the Village
- Food Hygiene Rating - 5
- Ground Floor: Café & Takeaway
- First Floor: 2 Bedroom Self Contained Flat
- Second Floor: 2 Bedroom Self Contained Floor
- Rear Yard with self contained Flat
This modern hot-food outlet has been trading in the area for many years having been run successfully by the present owners who now wish to retire. This commercial business has gained an outstanding reputation for excellent food and friendly atmosphere with a loyal and expanding customer base. The prominent location on the Main Street ensure that is in prime location to avail of local and passing trade and comes fully equipped with modern cooking equipment, serve-overs, tables and chairs. With seating to accommodate c. 26 patrons and a fully equipped preparation area to the rear, the interior has been fully modernised. Outside: Dry Goods Store. Walk-in Freezer Unit. Walk-in Cold Room. Yard with WC.
- Take-Away Area with serve-over.
- Dining Area with WC off.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Preparation area.
- Yard with Dry Goods Store.
- Walk-in Freezer & Cold Room.
- Self-contained Flat.
- Self-Contained Flat. (Separate access from Main Street).
- Sitting Room; Kitchen; 2 Bedrooms; Bathroom.
- Self-Contained Flat.
- Sitting Room Kitchen; 2 Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Any photographs displayed or attached to brochures may have been taken with a wide angled lens. McLernon Estate Agents & Valuers have not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
Should you be considering the sale of your own property we would be pleased to arrange through our office a Free Valuation and advice on selling without obligation.
Contact: To arrange a viewing or for further information contact McLernon Estate Agents on 028 8224 2772 or visit www.mclernonestateagents.com
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »