- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Bison Slab Flooring on First Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Living Areas
- Property includes Stable Blocks, Sand Arena and Paddocks
- Spacious 4 Acre Site
- Bio Disk Reed Bed Septic Tank in place
- EPC D62
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL: With tiled floor, feature alcove with recessed lighting leading to:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE: 7.32m x 4.14m
- With 'Hunter' wood burning stove with granite hearth and feature stone surround with oak mantle, real antigue reclaimed wood floor, TV points, understairs storage, steps leading to:-
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN: 7.57m x 6.05m
- Fully fitted with extensive range of high and low level deluxe units, 'Belling' double size extractor fan, space for both electric and gas hob and oven, glass display cabinets, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback, kickboard with blow heater, window seat, breakfast bar and tiled floor
- UTILITY ROOM: 4.04m x 2.26m
- With fitted low level deluxe units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washine machine and dishwasher, space for american fridge-freezer and tumble drier, extractor fan, tiled floor, hotpress with boiler and hot water tank
- With wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush WC, extractor fan and tiled floor
- STUDY/FAMILY ROOM: 3.86 x 2.97
- With tiled floor, built-in shelving and french doors leading to decked area to rear
- SOLID PINE STAIRCASE LEADING TO:
- FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: With Karndean flooring, ceiling lightwell, lamp points and access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1): 4.57m x 6.86m
- With wood laminate floor, lighting on dimmer, 16 jet jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower attachment, tiled alcove surround with combined light, extractor fan, walk in dressing room area 9'6 x 11'1 leading to ensuite comprising WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled walk in bodyjet shower system with hand shower attachment, shaver point and tiled floor
- BEDROOM (2): 4.37m x 3.58m
- With wood laminate floor, TV point and ensuite comprising WC, wash hand basin, raised jacuzzi bath with tiled surround and telephone hand shower attachment, double size fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, recessed lighting, tiled floor and porthole window
- BEDROOM (3): 4.39m x 3.61m
- With wood laminate floor, velux window and ensuite comprising WC, wash ed splashback, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, electric shower over bath, shaver point, tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed lighting
- Property approached via a stoned driveway, stoned and lawned areas to side, laid in lawn to rear.
Multiple exterior lights and power points, hot and cold taps
- AGRICULTURAL BARN: 17.93m x 9.14m
- To include 6 internal stables, tack room, hay loft, grooming and feeding area and shavings bay
- SIDE EXTENSION 9.14 x 4.01
- To include 3 bay stables
- FLOODLIT SAND AREA: 13.72m x 10.67m
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »