- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Contemporary Design Throughout
- Excellent Equestrian Facilities Extending To Circa 4.33 Acres
- Bison Slab Flooring
Additional InformationA beautiful and impressive 3 bedroom detached family house extending to circa 2,500 sq ft of living space and in excellent decorative order throughout, offering bright and spacious accommodation. Occupying grounds of circa 4.33 acres, the property was designed by Studio Rodgers and constructed by Glebview Builders in 2006. Internally the property has a very contemporary feel and benefits from open plan living accommodation throughout the ground floor. Externally the property itself is complimented further by superb equestrian facilities which include a large barn with 9 stables including tack room and outdoor floodlit horse arena. No 28 Kilmoyle Road is arguably one of the best examples of a modern style equestrian establishement in the North Coast area designed to accommodate and facilitate those wishing to acquire a rural location with an excellent choice of equestrian facilities.
- Open Entrance Porch
- With archway leading to;
- Open Plan Kitchen, Lounge, Dining Area:
- 14.4m x 7.32m (47' 3" x 24' 0")
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With feature stone fireplace with oak mantle and multi fuel stove with French doors on either side and French doors to rear. Antique reclaimed flooring. Under stairs storage. Tiled steps leading to;
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal, high and low level units, two stainless steel ovens, one gas and one electric hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, breakfast bar, high level glass cabinet, two further built in glass display cabinets, tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor and extractor fan.
- 3.91m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
With French doors leading to rear garden, built in shelving and tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.42m x 2.29m (14' 6" x 7' 6")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, hotpress, boiler, hot tank, tiled floor.
- With balcony over looking down stairs having tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.86m x 4.57m (22' 6" x 15' 0")
With laminate wood floor, double 16 jet spa bath with tiling around. Dressing area (suitable for division into another bedroom) with 2 double wardrobes and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with all body jet shower, w.c., wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.61m (14' 6" x 11' 10")
With laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With large raised double 16 jet spa bath with tiled surround and steps. large double walk in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 0")
With laminate wood floor.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- With w.c. wash hand basin, bath with telephone hand shower, Mira electric shower over bath, tiled floor, shaver point.
- Large screened driveway leading down to front of house. Garden area to rear is laid in lawn with some shrubbery, dog pen and shed. Surrounding the property there is an excellent selection of equestrian facilities including a flood lit horse arena 45m x 35m (approx), barn comprising 6 internal stables and 3 to side (with the potential to earn £150.00 per month per stable), tack room, hay loft, grooming area, shavings bay, wash bay and exercise yard to front. Behind the barn there is a shed.
Coming into Ballymoney on the Frosses Road, take your third left at the roundabout onto Ballybogey Road, heading towards Portrush. Once in Ballybogey turn right onto the Benvardin Road heading towards the old Safari Park. Take your first left onto the Kilmoyle Road directly beside Kilmoyle Primary School and No. 28 will be situated approx 3/4 mile along on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »