- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms.
- Detached matching garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front and rear in lawns and paved patio area.
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious semi-detached bungalow has been converted upstairs to offer generous family accommodation which needs internal inspection to be fully appreciated and is situated within this ever popular residential location on the periphery of the busy Comber town centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor. Hot press copper cylinder with immersion heater. Cloaks cupboard.
- 4.17m x 3.45m (13' 8" x 11' 4")
Carved wood surround, cast iron and picture tiled inset, tiled hearth, polished wood floor, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.26m (9' 7" x 7' 5")
Polished wood floor.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 4.06m x 2.44m (13' 4" x 8' 0")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.92m x 2.74m (9' 7" x 9' 0")
Polished wood floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit over bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.38m (12' 6" x 11' 1")
(at widest points)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 2.84m (12' 2" x 9' 4")
Access to eaves storage.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 5.56m x 2.77m (18' 3" x 9' 1")
Roller door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Outside water tap, outside light, oil storage tank.
- To front and rear in lawns and paved patio area.
- Ground Rent : £17.50
Off Glen Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »