- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Tasteful interior decoration
- Solid modern internal doors with complimentary Chamfered trims and skirting
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen which includes integrated appliances which includes oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot water
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature modern entrance door
- Extra wide and high sliding patio doors for inside out living
- Large paved patio area with external lighting
Additional InformationHigh-quality, stylish homes are on offer at The Hatherans through an excellent range of superb house and apartment types. Designed to complement the stunning lanscape of Ulster's famous causeway coast, the open and generous living areas create the ideal space for modern active lifestyles.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 5.95m x 4.m (19' 6" x 13' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 2.8m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
- DRESSING AREA:
- 1.75m x 1.65m (5' 9" x 5' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.67m (6' 2" x 5' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.7m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
- 2.2m x 2.m (7' 3" x 6' 7")
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request
Located in Portstewart, Northern Ireland's most desirable residential address, The Hatherans is simply in a superb location. Just minutes walk away are breathtaking views from the National Trust's Portstewart Strand, a championship links course experience at Portstewart Golf Club, and the Michelin-rated, beach-front restaurant, Harry's Shack.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »