- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Tasteful interior decoration
- Solid modern internal doors with complimentary Chamfered trims and skirting
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen which includes integrated appliances which includes oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot water
- Wired for intruder alarm
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature modern entrance door
- Extra wide and high sliding patio doors for inside out living
- Large paved patio area with external lighting
Additional InformationHigh-quality, stylish homes are on offer at The Hatherans through an excellent range of superb house and apartment types. Designed to complement the stunning lanscape of Ulster's famous causeway coast, the open and generous living areas create the ideal space for modern active lifestyles.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING:
- 5.95m x 4.m (19' 6" x 13' 1")
- LOUNGE AREA
- With tiled floor and patio doors leading to attractive paved patio area.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level built in units with tiling between, integrated stainless steel oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer-dryer, drawer bank with saucepan drawers, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 2.8m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
With built in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.67m (6' 2" x 5' 6")
With contemporary white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiled splash back, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.7m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
- 2.2m x 2.m (7' 3" x 6' 7")
With contemporary bathroom suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiled splash back and drawers below, shower above bath, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Outside to front there is a private paved patio area. Attractive landscaped communal gardens surround development. Parking space to side of property.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current Service Charge is £600.00 Per Annum Approximately.
Located in Portstewart, Northern Ireland's most desirable residential address, The Hatherans is simply in a superb location. Just minutes walk away are breathtaking views from the National Trust's Portstewart Strand, a championship links course experience at Portstewart Golf Club, and the Michelin-rated, beach-front restaurant, Harry's Shack.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »