- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Local Shops And Schools And Train Station
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Bay Window And Open Fire With Decorative Wooden And Tiled Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Electric Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Paved Patio Area And Raised Lawn
- Garden to Front Laid In Gravel With Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Local Shops And Schools And Train Station
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- 4.46m x 3.07m (14' 8" x 10' 1")
Bay window. Open fire with decorative wooden and tiled fireplace. Laminated timber floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB:
- 5.78m x 2.46m (18' 12" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect gloss round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.52m (12' 8" x 8' 3")
Measurements to include built in storage with gas fired boiler. Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 2.6m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
Built in storage. Hardwood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.15m (9' 3" x 7' 1")
Measurements taken at widest points. Laminated timber floor.
- TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden with private aspects. Raised lawn. Paved patio area. External store. Outside light. Garden to front laid in gravel with paved path to entrance door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Low Road turn onto Limehurst Way. At the end of the road turn right onto Grovehill Avenue. Number 28 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »