- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Family room (originally 3rd bedroom)
- UPVC double glazed conservatory
- 2 first floor bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes, one with vanity unit and one with shower unit
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Mature front garden
- Rear garden with secluded patio and feature raised decking
- Excellent school catchment area
- Rates payable April 22-March 23 £863.17 Tenure assumed leasehold (solicitor to confirm) Ground rent £TBC per annum Service charge £0 Length of lease — assumed 999 years (solicitor to confirm)
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached chalet home enjoying a lovely spacious private site.
The property consists of an attractive lounge, fitted kitchen, family room (originally 3rd bedroom), conservatory and bathroom. On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, one has a vanity unit and the other a shower unit.
Outside the front garden in planted in mature colourful shrubs while the rear garden has a secluded patio and feature raised decking.
Greenburn is located off the ever popular Moss Road. Shops and public transport are in the immediate area while a variety of leading schools are within a short walk.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Wooden flooring.
- 4.1m x 3.63m (13' 5" x 11' 11")
Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and open fire. Glazed door from entrance hall. Ceiling rose.
- FAMILY ROOM/3RD BEDROOM:
- 3.16m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
Feature multi fuel stove. Built in cupboard. Laminate flooring. French doors to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 2.2m x 2.21m (7' 3" x 7' 3")
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.32m x 3.01m (10' 11" x 9' 10")
Good range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinets. Electric cooker circuit. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Hotpress. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls. Stable door.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Pine panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.94m x 3.64m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Range of built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 2.81m x 2.67m (9' 3" x 8' 9")
Wall to wall sliding wardrobes. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Laminate flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.42m x 2.94m (17' 9" x 9' 8")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed by mature hedging and wall with shrubs and flowers. Tarmac driveway with double entrance gates. Rear garden with private paved patio and raised decked area. Greenhouse. Oil tank. Boiler house. Outside light and tap. Garden shed.
Off Moss Road, Lambeg
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »