- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home Set in Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Bright, Spacious and Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Space Leading to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Ample Driveway Parking and Detached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Extended with Conservatory to Rear
- Mature Front, Side and Enclosed Easily Maintained Patio Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Views Both to Craigantlet and Gilnahirk Hills
- Within Close Proximity to the Ulster Hospital
- Ease of Access to Belfast, Newtownards, Holywood, Bangor and Comber
- With the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis is an attractive well presented detached property set in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Ballyregan Road, Dundonald. Grangewood Manor has a proven track record for strong demand and we therefore feel interest in this property will be immediate. Situated in close proximity to Dundonald village, the Ulster Hospital, local schools and David Lloyd Leisure Centre complex, whilst Belfast, Newtownards, Holywood and Comber are all easily accessible, ensures this home will appeal to a wide range of purchaser.
The internal accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises of lounge, with attractive fireplace, and modern fitted kitchen, with dining and living space and doors leading to the rear garden, as well as three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom with en suite shower room. The accommodation is complimented by well presented and tasteful décor and a high standard of fixtures and fittings.
Externally there is driveway parking and a detached garage as well as mature front, side and enclosed rear gardens, easily maintained, with a southerly aspect. The property commands views to both Gilnahirk and Craigantlet Hills and lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools.
- Oak uPVC front door, double glazed inset, double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- 5.05m x 3.71m (16' 7" x 12' 2")
Adams' style mahogany carved fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, mature outlook to front.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 7.95m x 3.2m (26' 1" x 10' 6")
Modern range of high and low level kitchen units, laminate work surface, stainless steel fittings, ceramic sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, built-in glazed display cabinets, space for cooker and extractor hood, display shelving, oak laminate wooden flooring, ample dining and living space, open through square arch to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.21m (9' 8" x 7' 3")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, lean-to conservatory sun room with uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- Modern white suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, illuminated shelving, tiled panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.46m (15' 6" x 8' 1")
Mature outlook to front, views to Gilnahirk Hills, wall to wall range of built-in robes with opaque glass and mirror fronted sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, illuminated mirror, built-in glazed shower enclosure with fully tiled walls, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls with inset tiling detail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Mature outlook to front with views to Craigantlet Hills, built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors, laminate oak wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.26m x 2.21m (7' 5" x 7' 3")
With rural outlook to Craigantlet Hills, built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- Loose pebbled driveway to garage, mature front gardens and side laid in lawns with enclosed rear easily maintained patio courtyard gardens in paved areas and extensive timber decking, southerly aspect, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
Travelling from Belfast, on the Upper Newtownards Road, continue past the Ulster Hospital and turn left onto Ballyregan Road at the traffic lights. Take the third right hand turn onto Ballyregan Road continuation. Take the second right hand turn into Grangewood Manor. Follow the road around to the right and then turn left. Number 28 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »