- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious kitchen and dining area
- Attractive lounge with laminate floor
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Shower room with walk in shower
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Extensive garden to rear laid in lawn with patio area
An attractive red brick mid terrace.
This property is sure to attract demand from a range of purchaser and offers spacious accommodation throughout, with the added benefit of a sizable rear garden, with increased demand in this area we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame, laminate floor.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
- 4.42m x 3.18m (14'6'' x 10'5'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, spot lighting, rear porch, uPVC back door and frame.
- 4.32m x 3.48m (14'2'' x 11'5'')
Feature fireplace, gas fire, laminate floor, spacious storage cupboard, uPVC double French doors.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.53m x 3.1m (11'7'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.51m x 2.64m (11'6'' x 8'8'')
Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.51m x 2.18m (11'6'' x 7'2'')
- Shower Room:
- Walk in shower, thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin, low flush, spot lighting.
- Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater, spacious walk in cupboard.
- Extensive rear garden laid in lawn with patio area. Storage shed, outside light and tap.
Off Mount Street South
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
85th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »