- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Lounge / Dining
- Beech fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- PVC Double glazing
- Gas heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive ground floor apartment which is located in a very popular development just off the Church Road which is close to many local amenities including Tescos & Abbeycentre and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, Open plan living with lounge / dining with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring open to a modern Beech fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob.
There are also two bedrooms, master with built in mirrored sliding and separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is allocated parking to front and a communal gardens to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINER 22'3 X 12'8 (6.78m X 3.86m)
- Range of Beech high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 12'5 X 9'11 (3.78m X 3.02m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 9'9 X 8'1 (2.97m X 2.46m)
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Allocated parking to front.
Communal garden to rear.
- VIEW TO FRONT
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »