- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Good Sized First Floor Apartment in Popular Development on the Outskirts of Lisburn
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Cupboard and Space for Tumble Dryer
- Open Plan Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Excellent Double Bedrooms
- Modern White Bathroom
- Well Presented Througout and Ideal for an Owner Occupier of Investor
- Double Glazed Windows (gas heating)
- Remote Controlled Access to Secure Parking for Residents and Visitors/Video Intercom System
- Superb Location Convenient to Lisburn and Belfast yet in a Semi Rural Setting
- Beautifully Maintained Communal Ground and Gardens in Lawns and Well Stocked Flowerbeds
Additional InformationThis good sized, first floor apartment is ideally located in this popular development just outside Lisburn. Set within beautifully maintained grounds accessed through remote controlled electronic gates. The bright and spacious accommodation is well presented and modern and offers convenience in a relaxed semi-rural environment.
The property remains convenient to Lisburn and Belfast, along with a variety of local amenities including, shops, public transport and the Lagan towpath.
Ideal for owner occupier or investor, early viewing is encouraged.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Space for tumble dryer, laminate wood effect floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.03m x 5.09m (19' 9" x 16' 8")
Door to faux balcony, laminate wood effect floor. Open plan to . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.02m x 3.05m (16' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.95m (11' 5" x 9' 8")
- 2.48m x 1.72m (8' 2" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Electronic entrance gates to communal car parking.
- MB Wilson & Co
- £802 per annum (£334 apartment charge and £468 estate charge)
Coming out of Belfast on the Upper Malone Road, continue onto Lambeg Road, over the stone bridge and the developmetn is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »