28 Gillespie Court,
Comber, BT23 5GL
4 Bed Townhouse
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Comber Office)
Last listed at Offers around £165,000
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING IN UPVC FRAMES
- FOUR BEDROOMS (ONE EN SUITE)
- LUXURY CHERRYWOOD INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- SECLUDED GATED MEWS LOCATION
- TASTEFULLY PRESENTED
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- SECURITY ALARM
- DELUXE SANITARY WARE
- WOOD LAMINATE FLOORING
The property is ideal for the first time buyer, young family or investor and is fitted with gas fired central heating and double glazing. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises of a lounge, which overlooks the enclosed rear gardens, modern fitted kitchen, four excellent sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom ensuite, first floor bathroom and downstairs WC.
Outside, a spacious driveway provides parking for 2 cars, whilst the fully enclosed and easily maintained gardens are located to the rear. A host of local amenities are on your doorstep, including local boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, Tesco Express and The Local Farmers Market.
An excellent public transport network allows for a convenient commute to Newtownards, Downpatrick and Belfast.
- With overhead light; flagged step; double car parking to front.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate floor; recessed spotlights.
- KITCHEN: 3.48 x 2.72
- Circular stainless steel sink with matching drainer and stainless steel mono mixer tap; extensive range of cherrywood eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with feature sliding wicker basket, open display shelves and pull out unit with chrome shelves; formica worktops; integrated Candy electric under oven and matching four ring gas hob with pull out canopy concealing extractor unit and light; integrated fridge / freezer; plumbed and space for washing machine; Ideal gas boiler; wood laminate floor; part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood laminate floor.
- CLOAKROOM: 1.47 x .94
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; close coupled wc; extractor fan.
- LOUNGE: 4.06 x 3.45
- Wood laminate floor; double glazed doors to rear patio and gardens; television and telephone connection point.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Hotpress with Santon Premier Plus pressurised hot water cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM EN SUITE: 4.06 x 3.48
- Television aerial point.
- En Suite 3.15m x 0.97m (10'4 x 3'2)
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit and wall mounted telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin wit mono mixer tap; close coupled wc; towel radiator; extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2: 3.45 x 2.26
- Television aerial point.
- BATHROOM: 3.48 x 1.68
- White suite comprising panel bath with chrome mono mixer tap with telephone shower attachment; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; close coupled wc; part tiled walls; extractor fan.
- SECOND FLOOR:
- Large storage cupboard (partially shelved).
- BEDROOM 3: 4.14 x 3.43
- Two Velux ceiling windows.
- BEDROOM 4: 4.11 x 3.4
- Velux ceiling window.
- Bitmac driveway to the front. Enclosed garden to rear with flagged patio and astro turf lawn requiring minimal maintenance and enclosed with vertical board fencing and feature stone wall to rear.
- CAPITAL / RATEABLE VALUE:
- £140,000. Rates payable £1146.88 per annum (approx).
- MANAGEMENT FEE
- £120 per quarter.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.