This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Ensuite
- Fitted Family Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Detached Garage & Stable Block
- Detached Store & Yard with Rear Access
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oak Skirtings & Architraves with Hockey Sticks
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Floor Coverings & Blinds Included in Sale
- Cladding to Fascia & Soffits
- BEAM Vacuum system
- Popular Semi Rural Area
Additional InformationLocated in an extremely popular semi rural area, convenient by car to Dungannon, Donaghmore and Castlecaulfield with good schools, shops and recreational facilites. The main roads network is close at hand for easy commuting to the east or west of the province. This superior detached home was built circa 10 years ago for owner occupation and is fitted out with the owners good taste and flair apparent throughout.
The property benefits from spacious and versatile accommodation, useful stables, garages and stores, ideal for those with equestrian interests or who wish to run a business from home subject to planning permission.
- VESTIBULE:5' 10" x 5' 4" (1.77m x 1.63m)
- Feature outer door with diamond glazed panel, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:15' 6" x 12' 8" (4.73m x 3.85m)
- Double inner doors with glass panels, tiled floor, wooden stairs to first floor.
- SITTING ROOM:23' 2" x 14' 7" (7.07m x 4.45m)
- Double doors from entrance hall, tiled floor, solid fuel glass fronted stove.
- FAMILY ROOM:18' 3" x 13' 9" (5.56m x 4.18m)
- Prefinished floor, glass fronted solid fuel stove, double doors to . . .
- KITCHEN/FAMILY DINING ROOM:30' 5" x 14' 0" (9.27m x 4.27m)
- Fitted high and low level units, island unit/breakfast bar wth granite worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated six ring gas hob with extractor fan in stainless steel canopy over, integrated microwave, integrated double oven, integrated fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser, tiled splash back, tiled floor, French doors from dining to rear yard, walk-in larder.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 5" x 9' 5" (2.87m x 2.86m)
- Fitted low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- WALK-IN CLOAKS & SHOE CUPBOARD:
- Electric light, shelved and hanging space, tiled floor.
- STUDY:13' 8" x 9' 5" (4.16m x 2.86m)
- CLOAKROOM/WC:6' 6" x 4' 10" (1.97m x 1.47m)
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Wooden staircase, overlooking entrance hall. Shelved walk-in hotpress with light.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 9" x 13' 7" (4.18m x 4.15m)
- Walk-in wardrobe, shelved and hanging space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:8' 5" x 4' 9" (2.56m x 1.44m)
- Jack and Jill type white suite, shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 8" x 13' 9" (4.47m x 4.18m)
- BATHROOM:11' 0" x 10' 11" (3.35m x 3.33m)
- White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, wet room type shower, tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (3):15' 0" x 14' 8" (4.57m x 4.47m)
- Walk-in dressing room/wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:7' 1" x 5' 9" (2.15m x 1.76m)
- White suite comprising shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 8" x 11' 0" (3.56m x 3.36m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (5):14' 7" x 13' 8" (4.45m x 4.16m)
- Approached from Frenchmans Lane via tarmac avenue, the property has pillared entrance gates to a gravel driveway with forecourt parking, garden to front with ranch style fencing, side garden laid in lawn with mature hedge. Gravel driveway to rear with three stable block, water and electric.
- GARAGE BLOCK:31' 6" x 18' 4" (9.59m x 5.60m)
- Two roll up doors, electric light, power points, central heating boiler, BEAM vacuum unit.
- Paved patio, play area, outside water tap. Outer yard with part concrete/part hardcore yard with separate gates.
- GENERAL PURPOSE STORE:49' 3" x 39' 4" (15m x 12m)
- GARAGE:19' 0" x 15' 11" (5.80m x 4.86m)
- Electric light, remote control door.
- GARAGE BLOCK:
- Loft storage area.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »