This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic townhouse located in the Newtownbreda area of South Belfast
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage
- Spacious living/dining room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with generous storage and an integrated oven & hob
- Master bedroom benefiting from a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with feature tiling and a three piece white suite
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Driveway to the front providing parking for two cars
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Get into the Grove!
This stunning townhouse is located in the very sought after Forest Grove area of South Belfast. The property offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan living and dining room is perfect for having friends and family over for a get together, especially during the summer months with the patio doors open to the garden. All in all this is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any discerning buyer!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage, a spacious living/dining room with a feature fireplace, a solid wood floor and patio doors to the rear garden, a modern kitchen with an integrated oven & hob and a downstairs WC with a white two piece suite. The first floor comprises a master bedroom that benefits from an en-suite shower room and a further bedroom with built-in storage. The second floor comprises a two well-proportioned bedrooms.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. The rear garden is fully enclosed making it ideal for those with children or pets. It benefits from a flat lawn and a sizeable patio where you can relax with a book and a glass of wine.
Forest Grove is an exclusive development just off the Newtownbreda Road where you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to doing the weekly shopping with both Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside both close by. The area benefits from a good choice of schools and local transport to and from the City Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living/Dining Room 19' x 15'11"
Kitchen 11'8" x 9'1"
Master Bedroom 15'10" x 11'
Bedroom 2 9'2" x 9'2"
Bathroom 7'7" x 5'6"
Bedroom 3 13'8" x 9'8"
Bedroom 4 11' x 9'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »