- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Built End of Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Roof Space Storage
- Forecourt & Enclosed Rear
- Yard (no parking)
Additional InformationModern End Terrace in Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern built end of terrace holding a cul de sac setting within this ever popular location ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of ceramic and laminate flooring and private enclosed rear yard (no parking). With the most convenient of locations this a property not to be missed.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
- Entrance Hall
- Pve entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 4.56 x 2.97 (15'0" x 9'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.56 x 3.15 (15'0" x 10'4")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, slate tiled floor, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, built-in cupboard, gas fired boiler.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.90 x 4.55 (9'6" x 14'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in cupboard.
Stairs to roof space.
- Roof Space
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, Dormer window.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.31 (10'5" x 7'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, pvc ceiling.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard (no parking).
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »