- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi-Detached Villa Overlooking Dixon Park
- Spacious Living Room With Dining Area And Double Doors To:
- Modern Kitchen With Breakfast Bar And Integrated Appliances
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Bedrooms And Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Full Damp Proof Course Installed Three Years Ago
- Easily Maintained, Enclosed, Paved Front Garden
- Convenient To Ballyhackamore And The Many Local Amenities
An excellent three bedroom semi-detached villa on the popular Dunraven Gardens overlooking the attractive Dixon Park. Well presented, the property benefits from an extension to the rear allowing for an excellent kitchen with attractive range of units and breakfast bar. The ground floor also includes a spacious lounge/dining room with wood laminate flooring and bathroom with modern white suite including built-in shower over bath. With three bedrooms on the first floor and the convenient location off Grand Parade, this property would be a superb home for first time buyers with Ballyhackamore and its many restaurants/shops within walking distance. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room / Dining Area 21'1 x 10'2 (6.43m x 3.10m)
- (at widest points) Wood laminate flooring. Doors to -
- Kitchen 12'3 x 7'4 (3.73m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Understairs cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, vanity unit with basin and mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 13' x 9' (3.96m x 2.74m)
- (as widest points)
- Bedroom 2 11'6 x 5'9 (3.51m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 6'7 (2.62m x 2.01m)
- Paved front garden.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
116th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »