- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Semi Detached Property Close To Ballyhackamore Village
- Two Reception Areas Including Dining Area Open To Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With 'Smeg' Under Oven And Ceramic Hob
- Ground Floor White Shower Room Suite With PVC Wall Cladding
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Small Front Garden Laid In Decorative Stones And Rear Yard With Bin Access
- Residential Area Convenient To Schools, Shops And Glider Bus Route
Well presented extended semi detached property in the popular Dunraven area, close to Ballyhackamore Village and the vast range of amenities on offer. Ideal first time buyer home with a good size lounge, dining area open to modern kitchen, including range of 'Smeg' appliances and ground floor shower room. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms with wood laminate flooring and a built in robe in one. Further benefits include PVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a small front area laid in decorative stones and a rear yard. Easy to maintain, convenient property in a much sought after residential area. Great price for the first time buyer or investor!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 10'3 x 7'7 (3.12m x 2.31m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Rear Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Dining Area 8'6 x 6'7 (2.59m x 2.01m)
- Open To
- Kitchen 8'0 x 7'7 (2.44m x 2.31m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in 'Smeg' under oven, 'Smeg' ceramic hob, perspex splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, space for under counter fridge, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, electric shower, sliding shower doors, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, full PVC wall cladding and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 9'1 (3.89m x 2.77m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 8'7 (3.96m x 2.62m)
- Built in robe and wood laminate flooring.
- Small front area laid in decorative stones.
Rear yard with bin access.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »