- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Red Brick Three Storey Bay Fronted Victorian Terrace
- Entrance Hall with Ground Floor WC
- Original Features Including Cornicing and Fireplaces
- Drawing Room with Bay Window and Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open to Ample Living and Dining Area with Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Five Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom to First Floor
- Front Driveway with Off-Street Parking for Two Cars
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Short Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore Village and Local Parks
- Within Walking Distance to the Bus Network and Glider to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis elegant three storey red brick Victorian terrace has been modernised by its current vendors creating an open plan kitchen/dining area with an ideal modern living space. The property retains many of the original Victorian features. Number 28 is located in one of central Ballyhackamore's most sought after addresses within walking distance to the village with its excellent range of shops, restaurants and boutiques. Local nursery, primary and secondary schools are also within walking distance.
This beautifully presented home offers spacious accommodation over three floors with two double bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and three bedrooms to the second floor. The ground floor accommodation includes large drawing room with oak wooden floor and open plan kitchen/dining area with double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
This home will suit a range of purchasers including the professional couple or family alike and we encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with glazed arched top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Original tiled floor with glazed inner door, stained glass side light and glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, picture rail, newel post.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.33m x 3.99m (27' 4" x 13' 1")
into bay window
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose, timber surround fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, brick recess, tiled hearth, oak wooden floor, built-in additional storage cupboard, feature stained glass light, access through to kitchen/family/dining room.
- KITCHEN / FAMILY / DINING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 4.78m (19' 9" x 15' 8")
Range of high and low level units, timber work surfaces, range of high and low level units, built-in glazed units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, part wood panelled walls, built-in wine rack, double oven with integrated four ring Neff induction hob, extractor fan above, tiled splashback, Velux windows x 4, ceramic tiled floor, built-in breakfast bar with timber work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, open to ample living and dining space with floor to ceiling radiator x two, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs, extractor fan.
First Floor Return
- Large airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
Fourth Floor Return
- 4.39m x 2.36m (14' 5" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, free standing roll top bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, additional built-in storage cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: high flush WC, floating wash hand basin, wood panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, laminate floor.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.23m x 4.95m (17' 2" x 16' 3")
at widest points into bay window
Original surround fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.12m (11' 1" x 10' 3")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built-in cupboards.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.43m (12' 5" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.2m (11' 9" x 10' 6")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (5) / STUDY:
- 3.91m x 2.01m (12' 10" x 6' 7")
- Brick paved driveway for off-street parking, enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs, paved area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap, oil PVC storage tank.
Travelling city-bound along the Upper Newtownards Road continue to Ballyhackamore village. Turn left at the traffic lights onto North Road. Cyprus Park is the second turning on your left hand side. Number 28 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »