- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Terrace Bungalow Situated in a Quiet Residential Area
- Available to Let Unfurnished, £450 Per Month, Including Rates, Excluding Water Charges
- Lounge / Separate Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms / Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Concrete Driveway . Corner Site with Manageable Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Pets Considered / Smokers Considered / DHSS Considered
- Available for an Initial Tenancy Term of 12 Months and the Potential of Longer Term Thereafter
Additional InformationThis well presented end terrace bungalow is available to let unfurnished and is available for occupation early July. Internally the property boasts 2 bedrooms, a lounge and a fitted kitchen; there is also oil fired central heating and double glazing. Externally, the home is situated on a corner site with manageable gardens, off road parking facilities and overlooking a green area to the rear.
In a quiet residential area, with the town centre only minutes away away, convenience is guaranteed.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with glazed panel, laminate wood floor. Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater. Cloaks cupboard.
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround and open grate.
- 4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, formica round edge work surfaces, built-in under oven, four ring electric hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
Plus built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 1.91m (10' 0" x 6' 3")
Plus built-in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Large walk-in shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Concrete driveway. Corner site with manageable size gardens to front, side and rear with lawns and paved patio area. Garden shed, plastic oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside water tap, outside light.
Travelling out of Donaghadee Town Centre along the Millisle Road, take first right into Killaughey Road. Continue along the road, passing the cricket ground, turn left onto Cypress Park. Number 28 is on the left hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »