- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Mahogany Windows
- Private Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location - Close to All Local Amenities
Additional InformationAttractive Town Terrace Set in Highly Regarded Location
A superb opportunity to purchase a spacious town terrace situated within this ever popular location. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, mahogany windows, pvc fascia and eaves and wood laminate floor coverings. A private rear garden and low outgoings combine with a most convenient location to make this the ideal starter home or investment opportunity.
Immediate viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Living Room 3.73 x 3.15 (12'3" x 10'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.68 x 3.15 (12'1" x 10'4")
- Fireplace with tiled inset, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.39 x 2.31 (7'10" x 7'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven, stainless steel canopy and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge and freezer space, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in robe, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.74 (11'0" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 3.25 (11'9" x 10'8")
- Double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2.74 x 1.88 (9'0" x 6'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and stone chip, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »