- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family residence
- 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
- 3 reception room (2 with fireplace)
- Pine internal doors
- Open plan kitchen/diner/sunroom
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- Triple garage with power and light
- Spacious sweeping driveway
- Located in a small hamlet of rural properties
- Highly regarded area
- Bus stops at house for Broughshane Primary School and town schools
- Less than 1.5 miles to Broughshane village
- Septic tank onsite
Additional InformationThis much admired detached family home occupies a prime position along the Cloneytrace Road in a small hamlet of properties on the edge of Broughshane village. The accommodation provides for generous family living. There are four bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying an en suite bathroom. This is complimented with three reception rooms, utility room and a family kitchen with sunroom. Outside there is ample parking and mature front and rear gardens as well as detached triple garage.
This location is ever sought after and highly desirable within walking distance of Broughshane village, yet retaining rural living. The property also offers ease of access for the commuter via main arterial routes to M2 and A26. Property of this nature rarely present themselves to the open market and we therefore envisage high demand.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With stone flooring. Glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stone flooring. Pine balustrade staircase to first floor.
- 4.78m x 4.17m (15' 8" x 13' 8")
with fireplace with exposed brick inset, tiled hearth and option for multi fuel stove and wooden mantle.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.86m (13' 10" x 12' 8")
with fireplace with tiled inset and hearth wooden surround and mantle. Solid Oak wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.43m (13' 11" x 11' 3")
- 7.26m x 5.16m (23' 10" x 16' 11")
(max) with a range of eye and low level solid wooden units. Glazed display units. Granite worktop. Space for hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar area with granite worktop. Chinese slate flooring. Sun room with provision for multi fuel stove. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- with eye and low level fitted White units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble drier. Chinese slate flooring. Splashback tiling. Door to rear.
- With LFWC and WHB. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- With hotpress with shelved storage
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.11m x 4.22m (16' 9" x 13' 10")
with spotlighting to ceiling.
En-suite: 8'10" x 4'10" with 3 piece suite comprising of LFWC, WHB and Pharo shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.24m x 3.94m (13' 11" x 12' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
- 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
With Luxury 4 piece White suite comprising of LFWC, WHB, Mira sport shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle and corner bath. Part tiled walls. Laminated wooden effect flooring.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.5m x 5.56m (21' 4" x 18' 3")
with roller door, power and light and side access door.
- 7.09m x 3.94m (23' 3" x 12' 11")
with roller door and power and light.
- Garden Shed - OPTIONAL
- Sweeping tarmac driveway leading to property with generous parking to front side and rear. Garden in lawn to front and rear with mature heding and planted beds in shrub. Occupying a prime site in a small hamlet of rural properties less than 1.5 miles from Broughshane village. Nestled in its own private setting with site bounded by hedging and wooden fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »