- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous detached property with a convenient & peaceful rural setting
- Property sits on a mature & tranquil site of approximately 1.2 acres
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Entrance porch with double doors leading to an impressive entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Formal dining room with sliding doors to the rear garden
- Cosy family room with a hole in the wall fireplace
- Fantastic kitchen/diner with a good range of integrated appliances
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC accessed from the hall with a white two-piece suite
- Master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room
- A further three bedrooms - two with built in storage
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Double garage with twin door - roofspace could be converted into a games room
- Surrounding gardens laid in lawn with a selection of plants, shrubs and trees
- Extensive parking available to the front of the property
- Convenient location within an easy commute of Belfast & Lisburn
A Heavenly Home!
This stunning detached property offers wonderful family accommodation and mature surrounding gardens with a convenient rural location. It is finished to an exacting standard using only the best products ensuring you will enjoy many years of happiness. The property has been designed with modern day family life in mind, with spacious bedrooms and superb reception space it will please all memebers of the household. There is no onward chain ensuring an easy transition to your new home and so you can start enjoying all it has to offer.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance porch with double doors leading to a impressive and spacious hall, a very large lounge with a feature fireplace, a formal dining room with sliding doors to the rear garden, a cosy family room, a solid wood fitted kitchen with plenty of integrated appliances and a dining area, a utility room that is plumbed for white goods and a guest toilet. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing with excellent built-in storage, a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The property sits proudly on a private site of approximately 1.2 acres and is approached by a sweeping driveway. There are beautiful and well-manicured lawns to the front and rear while there is a spacious patio that will be a great place to enjoy some al fresco dining. There is a detached garage with twin doors with a roofspace that could be converted into an office or a games room.
The property is located off the Carryduff Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Carryduff and Saintfield. There are plenty of local amenities at hand including a coffee shop, a green grocer and a petrol station. Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools. Golf enthusiasts have the superb Rockmount and Temple Golf Clubs within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 19' x 17'6"
Dining Room 14'3" x 13'9"
Family Room 15' x 12'1"
KItchen/Diner 26'7" x 13'11"
Utility Room 7'9" x 6'10"
Master Bedroom 14'2" x 12'3"
Bedroom 2 14'4" x 12'
Bedroom 3 12'1" x 11'9"
Bedroom 4 14'3" x 12'5"
Bathroom 9'11" x 8'7"
Double Garage 24'7" x 18'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »