28 Church Hill Park,
Ballygowan, Newtownards, BT23 6JF
3 Bed Townhouse
Offers around £174,950
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards)
Offers around £174,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Spacious Townhouse In A Popular Residential Area
- Within Walking Distance To Ballygowan Village And Its Range Of Amenities
- Modern Kitchen With Space For Dining And Family Area
- Landscaped To Rear With Paved Entertaining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Avoid Disappointment
The current owners have decorated and maintained the property to a good standard throughout, allowing any buyer to move in and enjoy this spacious, modern home.
There is a good sized living room with fireplace, modern kitchen with a good range of units and space for dining, family bathroom, three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and a beautiful landscaped rear area with entertaining space. The roofspace is floored with a velux type window and would have excellent potential to convert, subject to the necessary permissions.
In addition, there is a garage with integral access and off street parking to the front of the home.
We recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, stairs to lower ground floor and garage.
- Living Room 5.66 x 3.56 (18'6" x 11'8")
- Open fireplace with granite hearth, cast iron inset and wooden surround and mantle, solid wooden flooring, corniced ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.72 x 3.58 (18'9" x 11'8")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 1½ stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, "Belling" range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, integrated dish washer, space for American style fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, glazed uPVC double doors to rear gardens, space for informal dining.
- Bathroom 1.98 x 1.98 (6'5" x 6'5")
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap, "Mira Sport" electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled w/c, heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder, gas fired boiler, recessed spotlights, built in storage cupboard.
- Floored roofspace with velux type window and light.
- Master Bedroom 4.24 x 3.56 (13'10" x 11'8")
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 1.85 x 1.75 (6'0" x 5'8")
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower area with "Hansgrotte" shower unit and over head drench shower, wall mounted wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, towel radiator, tiled floor and walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.23 x 2.87 (10'7" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.23 x 2.74 (10'7" x 8'11")
- Garage 5.79 x 3.43 (18'11" x 11'3")
- Up and over door, light and power points, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, formica worksurface.
- Front - Brick paviour driveway, access to garage.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden, entertaining space, spacious paved patio area with pergola and decked area, outside lights, outside tap and power point, access to rear for bins.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT23 6JF | Property For Sale in BT23 | Property For Sale in Newtownards Area | Property For Sale in Saintfield Area | Property For Sale in Ballygowan | Property For Sale in Carryduff Area | Property For Sale in Comber Area | Property For Sale in Newtownards | Property For Sale in County Down | Ulster Property Sales (Newtownards) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.