- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Semi-Detached Property within Popular Area of Cedar Grove
- Fully Refurbished Three Bedroom Property
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Separate Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of High and Low-Level Units and Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont, and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThis fully refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property leaves little to do for the purchaser apart from move in. Located at the top of Cedar Grove this property not only gives you the benefit of having views to Belfast harbour and the Antrim Hills to the front, but you also have views over Redburn and the Holywood Hills to the rear.
Conveniently located just off the Old Holywood Road this property is excellent for commuters due to its close proximity to main arterial routes, George Best Belfast City Airport, and public transport links. With amenities such as Tesco, Bannatyne Health Club and Spa, Holywood Exchange and Redburn Country Park also close at hand this property is also appealing to downsizers, first time buyers and investors alike.
This modern refurbished property is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchaser with three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge/dining room and a fully fitted kitchen internally and driveway parking, rear garden laid in lawns externally.
- Composite entrance door with central lights with double glazed side lights. uPVC soffit and fascias. Coach lights.
- 7.6m x 4.2m (24' 11" x 13' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor. Outlook to front and outlook to Belfast Dockyard and beyond.
- 3.4m x 2.4m (11' 2" x 7' 10")
Newly fitted kitchen with Shaker style high and low level units. Laminate wood effect work surface. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps. Subway style tiling. Outlook to rear garden. Integrated oven with Belling induction hob with stainless steel extractor above. uPVC and double glazed access door to side. Storage with electrics under stairs.
- With access to roofspace. Hotpress cupboard with Valiant boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.8m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
Outlook to rear with views over the Holywood Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.4m (9' 10" x 7' 10")
Outlook to front.
- With laminate tile effect floor, uPVC panelled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, uPVC panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone handle attachment.
- Rear garden mostly laid in lawns, front garden laid in lawn with newly tarmacked driveway and ample parking to side.
Travelling from Holywood along the Old Holywood Road, Cedar Grove is located on the right hand side before the junction at Knocknagoney Road. No. 28 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »