- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi-detached house
- 4 Bedrooms (One on ground floor)
- 2 Reception rooms
- Kitchen with fitted solid units
- Utility room with Belfast sink
- Ground floor Cloakroom with LFWC
- First floor bathroom with 4 piece suite
- Alarm system
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Large shed/Store
- Asphalt driveway with large gardens to front and side
- Paved patio area to rear
- Walking distance to Four Towns Primary School
- Ideal location on the edge of Ahoghill village
Additional InformationThis semi-detached property has been extended to allow for stunning family home. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, detached garage and spacious living accommodation; the excellent accommodation and layout of this property will appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers. Enjoying the benefits of village life yet set on this spacious immaculately maintained site, Homes Independent are proud to showcase the many fine attributes on offer in this family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Hardwood front door. Solid Oak wooden flooring. Mahogany balustrade staircase to first floor. Cornicing to ceiling. Wall light.
- 2.08m x 1.17m (6' 10" x 3' 10")
With LFWC and WHB. Wooden panelling to walls. Ornate tiled flooring.
- 4.93m x 3.96m (16' 2" x 13' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted solid units with sink unit and drainer, integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Space for Rangemaster style stove with hooded extractor fan with exposed brick. Spotlighting to ceiling. Wooden beams to ceiling. Picture rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 1.57m (11' 8" x 5' 2")
With a range of eye and low level fitted solid units. Belfast sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Picture rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- 4.52m x 3.56m (14' 10" x 11' 8")
With multi-fuel burning stove to tiled hearth with wooden mantle. Chair rail. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Ornate alcove.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.24m (11' 9" x 7' 4")
With cornicing to ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.62m x 2.36m (15' 2" x 7' 9")
With cornicing to ceiling and centre rose.
- With hotpress with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 4.44m (16' 0" x 14' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.m (12' 11" x 9' 10")
With triple fitted sliderobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.96m x 1.96m (6' 5" x 6' 5")
With laminated wooden flooring.
- 2.95m x 2.51m (9' 8" x 8' 3")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with vanity unit and storage, Mira Zest shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Bath. fully tiled walls and flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With roller door and side pedestrian door.
- Access from the main Cardonaghy Road through cast iron gates and pillars leading to spacious Asphalt yard. Gardens in lawn to front of property with planted beds. Large side garden with mature hedging. Outside lights. Paved patio area to rear ideal for BBQ season. Additional parking to rear to Asphalt yard. Shed/Store with power and light. With excellent site with large gardens rarely found with a property in this price range.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »