- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented End Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Bright Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Contemporary White Shower Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Front & Rear Garden, Large Side Garden Area
- Off Street Parking
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Convenient To Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Close To Public Transport Links
- Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings, Dundonald Omni Park All Within Easy Reach
Additional InformationThis well presented end terrace come to the market and will immediately attract those seeking a home offering great garden space within this highly convenient locality.
The property comprises an entrance hall with storage area, bright living room, a modern fitted kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a contemporary white shower suite. Outside, there are front and rear gardens number 28 also has an enviable large side garden space with off street parking.
Convenient to a host of amenities, shops and public transport links, local schools, the Ulster Hospital, and Glider route are all easily accessible.
Under the terms and conditions of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we are obliged to inform that 28 Brooklands Gardens, Belfast, belongs to a member of staff or a family member within Simon Brien Residential.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.76m (13' 0" x 12' 4")
Solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.75m x 4.06m (15' 7" x 13' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Cooker point with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed spotlights. Rear hall.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.79m (12' 5" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.05m (12' 4" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.08m (10' 4" x 6' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Panel base WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear is an enclosed garden with patio area and garden in lawn with outside tap and light. Boiler house with oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank. Brick storage area. To the side is a driveway, with garden in lawn and hedging. To the front, garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »