- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front & Enclosed Rear Gardens With Enclosed Paved Area Suitable For a Dog Run
- Integral Garage With Liftmaster Electric Door
- Alarm System Installed
28 Bracken Ridge, Dromore
A deceptively spacious 4 bedroom detached property situated within a highly popular development set just off the Hillsborough Road and only a short distance from the recently built primary school. The development is set only minute’s drive of the A1 dual carriageway for easy commuting to Lisburn and Belfast or alternatively Banbridge, Newry and Dublin. The Property offers bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to a wide variety of prospective purchasers and we would highly recommended an early viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, 2 built-in storage cupboards, double panel radiator.
- Lounge 18' 4'' x 14' 2'' (5.58m x 4.31m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth and gas fire inset, laminate wooden floor, 2 single panel radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining 14' 3'' x 18' 5'' (4.34m x 5.61m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap, cooker space with piping for gas cooker, Bosch integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sliding patio doors, 2 single panel radiators.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine, hardwood double glazed rear door, single panel radiator.
- Access to garage.
- Bedroom 4 10' 1'' x 7' 7'' (3.07m x 2.31m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 12' 10'' x 14' 6'' (3.91m x 4.42m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 18' 5'' x 8' 8'' (5.61m x 2.64m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, 2 single panel radiators.
- Bedroom 3 14' 0'' x 7' 0'' (4.26m x 2.13m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder, single panel radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and moulded shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Integral Garage 17' 0'' x 10' 2'' (5.18m x 3.10m)
- Liftmaster electric door, light and power points, oil fired boiler.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with enclosed paved area, outside light and water tap, plastic oil storage tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »