- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attached Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Private Gardens
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationExcellent Starter Home in Ever Popular Location
Holding an excellent position within this most popular location this red brick semi detached villa offers the perfect family sized accommodation making immediate viewing a must. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, basement and offers excellent private gardens with southerly aspect to rear with driveway and is conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities with excellent shopping, leading schools and public transport all close by.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, cloaks.
- Lounge 3.05 x 3.92 (10'0" x 12'10")
- Attractive marble fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.94 x 2.74 (12'11" x 9'0")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.02 x 2.43 (9'11" x 8'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, extractor fan, partly tiled walls.
- Rear Lobby
- Pvc double glazed rear door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.75 x 4.15 (9'0" x 13'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 2.36 (13'1" x 7'9")
- Built-in cupboards and drawers, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.80 x 2.48 (9'2" x 8'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Gardens front and rear, patio areas, driveway, garden shed, oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
48th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »