- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Total Floor Area: 91.2 sq.m (981 sq.ft)
- Mature setting
- Located at the entrance of Beechgrove Lawns
- Easier walking distance to schools and town centre
- Private parking to front
- Enclosed rear garden
- Attached out- house to the rear
- Upvc double glazing
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Conor Mc Manus are pleased to bring to the market, 28 Beechgrove Lawns, Monaghan.
A well presented property located within walking distance from Monaghan town centre, schools and shops.
Accommodation in brief comprises, an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining, playroom/utility with en-suite/guest toilet facilities. On the first floor are three bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Early viewing recommended as this property is sure to appeal to investors and first time buyers alike.
- Entrance Hall:
- With wood floor.
- Sitting Room:
- 4.30m x 3.30m (14'1" x 10'10")
- Quality fireplace with open fire. Double doors to kitchen/dining area, wood floor, molded coving.
- Kitchen Dining Room:
- 5.10m x 3.00m (16'9" x 9'10")
- Fully fitted kitchen with matching dresser double doors from living room, sliding door to rear.
- 2.70m x 2.60m (8'10" x 8'6")
- Used currently as a ground floor bedroom, very suitable as room for the kids to play or simply a utility room with an en-suite and door to the rear.
- Guest wc:
- 2.50m x 1.40m (8'2" x 4'7")
- Guest shower and toilet facilities on the ground floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.20m x 2.20m (13'9" x 7'3")
- Double room to the front with wood floor.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.70m x 2.90m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom to the rear with wood floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.60m x 2.50m (11'10" x 8'2")
- Small double to the front of the property, wood floor
- 2.20m x 1.80m (7'3" x 5'11")
- Bath with electric shower over, whb, wc, tiled floor and splash backs.
- Hot Press:
Take the Cootehill Road from Monaghan town Continue past the Spar Shop on the left hand side Take the next turn to the right into Beechgrove Lawns. No. 28 is located on the left hand side on entering the development.
Schools near 28 Beechgrove LawnsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »