- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area
- Conservatory & Sun Room with Fully Equipped Mini Gym
- Integral Double Garage
- Oil Fired Condensing Combi Boiler
- Drayton 'Wiser' Radiator Valves, Room Stat & Smart Hub
- Solar Panel (4KW) Installed 2014 (with guaranteed NIROC income over 20 years)
- Mostly uPVC Triple Glazing / uPVC Cladding to Gables, Fascia & Soffits
- Stunning Uninterrupted Panoramic Sea Views of The North Coast
- Property Extending To Approx 3,500 sqft
- Nestled on a beautifully maintained site, this deceptively spacious bungalow comprising spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, leading to conservatory and sun room, 5 bedrooms 2 with en-suite, family bathroom, utility, laundry room and integral garage. This detached home oozes charm and character from many of its unique features and boasts uninterrupted panoramic north coast, countryside and sea views that are truly breath taking.
Externally, the home is approached by a tarmac drive offering spacious parking with feature turning circle. Spacious gardens are laid in lawn with either countryside and sea views from all aspects.
Maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout by its current owners offering well laid out adaptable family accommodation the property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers who want to set up home in a rural setting however being convenient to Coleraine and Limavady towns as well as Castlerock with beach and golf course and all other major north coast attractions.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Reception Hall
- With composite front door and matching decorative glazed side panels, Italian Travertine stone tiled flooring.
- With wc and wash hand basin, half tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining, Living & Dining Area
- Kitchen/Dining Area 10.06m x 4.75m (33'0 x 15'7)
- With extensive range of eye and low level units, spacious centre island with units and granite worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated ceramic hob and oven with stainless steel and glass extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, Italian Travertine tiled flooring.
- Living & Dining Area 7.98m x 4.11m (26'2 x 13'6)
- With Stovax multi fuel / wood burning stove, Italian Travertine tiled flooring.
- Sun Room 5.00m x 3.45m (16'5 x 11'4)
- Patio doors leading to gardens
- Conservatory 4.06m x 3.48m (13'4 x 11'5)
- With wood strip flooring, patio doors leading to gardens.
- Utility Room 3.40m x 1.75m (11'2 x 5'9)
- With one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, eye and low level units with tiling between, storage cupboards, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.57m x 3.33m (15'0 x 10'11)
- With solid wooden flooring. En-suite With shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin, tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.05m (11'0 x 10')
- With mirrored sliderobes, wood strip flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4.57m x 3.63m (15'0 x 11'11)
- With wood strip flooring. En-suite with walk in shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin, half tiled walls tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.63m x 2.74m (11'11 x 9'0)
- With wood strip flooring.
- Bedroom 5 3.61m x 2.74m (11'10 x 9'0)
- With wood strip flooring.
- With suite comprising Gat corner jacuzzi style bath, corner shower cubicle with jet shower and sauna, wash hand basin, wc and bidet, mostly tiled walls with recessed display shelving, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, under floor electric heater.
- Laundry Room 2.44m x 1.83m (8'0 x 6'0)
- With tiled flooring, 'Grants' oil fired boiler, door leading into:-
- Integrated Double Garage 7.01m x 6.40m (23'0 x 21'0)
- With electric roller door, light and power points, additional storage area 9'7 x 8'8.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by tarmac drive with parking areas and feature turning circle with selection of plants and shrubs. Spacious gardens laid in lawn with raised patio area. Brick paviour pathway around house.
- Green House 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0 x 8'0)
- Shed / Store 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0 x 8'0)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »