- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property in Excellent Extremely Convenient Location
- Generous Living Room with Fireplace & Leading to Garden
- Good Sized Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & First Floor Fitted Bathroom
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms on First Floor
- Second Floor Attic Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating (not tested)/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Extremely Convenient to a Host of Amenities with Dunmurry Itself Only a Short Distance Walk
- Excellent Value for Money & Ideal For Owner Occupiers & Especially Investors
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious mid terrace property occupies an excellent convenient location with a host of amenities only minutes away including transport links with Dunmurry itself only a short distance walk.
The property offers generous balanced accommodation with two good sized separate reception rooms and three well proportioned first floor bedrooms ideally complemented by the off street parking area to the front and the rear garden.
Offering value for money this attractive property will have wide ranging appeal including to both owner occupiers and especially investors, thus early inspection is recommended.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.12m (12' 7" x 10' 3")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.81m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
(at wodest points). Timber fireplace, laminate wood effect floor, glazed double doors to rear garden.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.2m x 2.24m (10' 6" x 7' 4")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove, stainless steel extractor fan (not tested), plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.74m (14' 3" x 9' 0")
Shelved hotpress (not tested).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.12m (10' 8" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 7")
(at widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail (not tested), low voltage lights.
- Stairs from first floor landing to . . .
- Double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light.
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Double glazed Velux window giving additional natural light, storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE ATTIC WASHROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, low flush wc.
- Double entrance gates to extensive parking area to front with boundary wall. Enclosed rear garden. Garden store housing oil fired boiler (not tested).
- *** Please note that the heating and none of the appliances have been tested ***
Heading out of Belfast at Dunmurry crossroads turn right into Upper Dunmurry Lane. Continue for approximately half a mile and Areema Drive is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »