- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Four bedroom detached family home of approx 2200 sq ft
- Situated on a spacious 0.4 acre site which overlooks the countryside
- Open plan living / dining room with feature painted slate fireplace (with back boiler)
- Side aspect sun room with feature stove
- Family room with open fireplace (back boiler)
- Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units
- Ground floor utility, WC & study room
- Integral double garage (17'11 x 17'01)
- Four double bedrooms on the first floor each with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Beam vacuum system
- Well maintained gardens throughout with a range of mature features
- Sweeping tarmac driveway offering ample parking
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1850 per annum as of 03/08/2020
- Floor Area: Approx 2200 sq ft
27c Derryall Road, Portadown
Hannath introduce this four bedroom detached family home of approx 2200 sq ft with integral double garage which offers a tranquil picturesque rural setting just a short drive from Portadown town centre and the M1 interchange.
Set on an approx. 0.4 acre plot of mature ground this property boosts four double bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite, three reception rooms including a sun room with feature stove, a spacious open plan living/dining area, utility room and four-piece bathroom suite.
This beautiful home is sure to feature high on the wish list of those on the hunt for the perfect family home.
Set in a rural location on the Derryall Road just off Dungannon Road, Portadown. Conveniently close to M1 interchange and Portadown Town centre leaving quick access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities.
- Entrance Hall 12' 11'' x 9' 9'' (3.93m x 2.97m)
- Via wooden door with glazed side panel. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to cloakroom. Staircase leading to first floor.
- Family Room 12' 10'' x 12' 3'' (3.91m x 3.73m)
- Feature open wooden fireplace (with back boiler). Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 7'' x 11' 8'' (4.75m x 3.55m)
- High & low level wooden units. Stainless steel sink with dual drainer. Integral cooker/oven with four ring gas hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall 10' 5'' x 4' 3'' (3.17m x 1.29m)
- Tiled flooring. Access to rear garden via glazed wooden door.
- Utility 13' 6'' x 6' 5'' (4.11m x 1.95m)
- Low level units. Stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- WC 5' 8'' x 3' 2'' (1.73m x 0.96m)
- Comprising of; WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Integral Double Garage 17' 11'' x 17' 1'' (5.46m x 5.20m)
- Via up & over door. Oil burner. Beam vacuum system.
- Study 11' 9'' x 6' 1'' (3.58m x 1.85m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator.
- Living/Dining Room 23' 7'' x 11' 9'' (7.18m x 3.58m)
- Feature painted slate open fireplace. Two double panel radiators. Glazed double doors leading to;
- Sun Room 14' 7'' x 14' 6'' (4.44m x 4.42m)
- Feature stove. Tiled flooring. Two double panel radiators. Glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 10' 3'' x 9' 8'' (3.12m x 2.94m)
- Gallery landing. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press & roof space.
- Bedroom 1 11' 9'' x 11' 9'' (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in double wardrobe. Access to;
- Ensuite 5' 5'' x 2' 11'' (1.65m x 0.89m)
- Comprising of; glazed shower cubicle with electric unit. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 10' 8'' (3.55m x 3.25m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 12' 5'' x 10' 1'' (3.78m x 3.07m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 13' 2'' x 10' 0'' (4.01m x 3.05m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
- Bathroom 8' 9'' x 6' 9'' (2.66m x 2.06m)
- Comprising of a fully tiled four piece suite; glazed cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, bath and wc. Single panel radiator.
- The generous site has a pillar entrance with tarmac driveway, capable of holding several cars as well as both extensive gardens to front, side and rear. Consisting of mature trees, border hedging, shrubbery beds and large patio/yard area. The property offers superb views across the rural countryside, that make this property the ideal family home.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »