- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground Floor Apartment Within An Attractive Semi Detached Property
- Impressive Lounge with Original Ornate Plaster Work and Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Bathroom
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Many Fine Original Features Including Original Decorative Plaster Work, Cornicing, High Ceilings and Window Shutters
- Gas Central Heating
- Mature, Private Communal Garden with Southerly Aspect and Sheltered Sitting Area
- Residents Parking
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, utility cupboard with plumbing for washing machine
- 6.93m x 4.5m (22' 9" x 14' 9")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, centre rose, picture rail
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.54m x 2.44m (8' 4" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, Granite work surfaces, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with Granite drainer, 5 ring gas hob with electric oven under, built in wine rack, integrated fridge, concealed gas fired boiler, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, display shelves, breakfast bar
- INNER HALLWAY:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, walk in shower cubicle with rainwater shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 3.05m (10' 7" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and rainwater shower over, vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
Walk in robe
- Mature surrounding communal gardens and residents parking
Coming out of Belfast on Malone Road, turn right on to Windsor Avenue which runs from Malone Road to Lisburn Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »